Rabu, 09 Desember 2009

postcard



Dear Icha,

I can not believe my trip is almost over. I came to Batusangkar for my

vacation last year. It was my first trip to Tanah Datar. I loved it.

I spent a week in Malana Ponco and I did different things everyday.

I went to Batusangkar’s market very early in one morning. I did not buy

anything there. I just looked around. Another day, I went to Koto Gadih

in Lima Kaum. Then, I saw a mount there.

I did not know the name of the mount. I also went to Minangkabau’s

swimming pool. It was really exciting. It is difficult to say what is the best

thing in my trip. I enjoyed everything. That’s all for now. See you.

Regards

Susi Ramadani

Name : Susi Ramadani
Class : K4
NIM/BP : 12190/09

7 komentar:

  1. oh dear,may be next time you have to invite me.This place is near from my village.It sounds nice if we go together.By the way i think you also have to tell me your story about the early morning market.I'll wait for it.

    BalasHapus
  2. I think you have a great time there.....
    I want to go to Batusangkarn too next week..
    ^_^

    BalasHapus
  3. wow ,,i believe that it was a great time for u ...

    it sounds interesting ...
    but ,one thing i wanna complain to u is why didn't u ask me to join ..??huuuhhh ....

    BalasHapus
  4. your vacation is really nice,isn't it??
    I have one question for you,,with whom you go there????????????with your family or....mmmmmm???

    BalasHapus
  5. Hi Susi.. I want to visit Batusangkar too, but I want to go there with you. Would you mind to go there with me?? and don't forget to bring some souvenirs.. Thanks

    Regards, Mona

    BalasHapus
  6. kello susi....

    batusangkar is sound great...
    maybe i'll go there someday...

    by the way, do you have some gift for me???

    BalasHapus
  7. wew....
    really nice vacation susi...
    i wanna go there next time...

    would yau like accompany me???

    BalasHapus